Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Maribeth from Ellwood City, PA

I suffer from severe joint pain in my hands and feet. I also have fear and anxiety and have had financial difficulties for a long time. I was beautiful, married, in good health, and okay in finances, but everything has gone south. I have always believed in Wicca and am a very spiritual person. In short, I need lots of help. Yes, I live alone and have six cats. Please, can you do a ritual/spell for me to help heal my life? I will do what I can in the meanwhile, but this is very urgent. Thank you and blessings to you.

-------------

Dear Maribeth,

I'm sorry honey, but I can't. I'll be happy to light a candle for you on my altar to help you find your way, but at the end of the day, any spell or ritual work to improve your life has to come from you. This may sound crazy, but start by putting an offering bowl on your altar to give thanks to the divine for the little you do have right now.


Like attracts like. If you're a negative person wallowing in negativity, negativity will come to you. It will surround and choke you. If you're a positive person who appreciates the small things in life, then some occasional bad things may happen to you, but positive energy will usually come to you instead.

Witch