Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Rowan from Woodbridge, VA

I am searching for books that provide information on both the feminine and masculine divine, like God/Goddess by A.J.Drew, and Patricia Telesco. I read it with a group of friends, and many seemed offended by the tone the male author took, and I was put off by the lack of cohesion between the two authors. Do you happen to know a Priest/Priestess who have written a book together about this topic? Thanks in advance!

-------------

Dear Rowan,

I don't know anyone who have written one, but I do know of a High Priest and High Priestess who are already in the process of creating one together! Stay tuned...

Witch