Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Helpless Meg from New England

Hi, I'm not sure where to turn. This isn't exactly a giant problem, just something that effects my general mood. My boyfriend is a Wiccan as well as an empath, and for an odd reason I can feel when he's in my head. It's a very distracting thing, my stomach turns, I get hot like I'm blushing, and it feels like he's staring into the back of my skull, even though he lives halfway across the country. Is there a way to stop this? I can normally shake most of the feeling when I concentrate on pushing it away, but it bugs the living hell out of me.

-------------

Dear Helpless Meg,

Yes. Black tourmaline will help put a protective barrier between you and him. But your boyfriend has no right rooting around in your head. Give him one warning - do it again and we're done - and if he does it again, dump his sorry ass!

Witch