Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Jade from Dumaguete City, Philippines

Ever since I was a child, I've had tons of dreams that would always come true exactly how I dream it. I can also see people's deaths whether they're close to me or not. I also feel a dying person's pain when I wake up. I didn't tell anyone about that until my mother told me one secret she never told anybody else. We actually come from a lineage of witches that are adept at dark magic. My mother didn't seem to inherit anything, though. But whenever I cast a spell, I always end up making people weak, sickly, and in pain no matter what my intentions are. What should I do? I'm really scared. I've stopped casting anything when I noticed what it could do to people.

-------------

Dear Jade,

You are doing the right thing by no longer casting, but I'm not convinced of this whole "dark magic" thing. There isn't a huge coven of white witches and their adversaries, the dark witches. Stuff like that lives in movies and books. In reality, magick and energy stems from what you're feeling inside. If you think you're a "dark" witch, then the energy you're sending out is in fact dark because that's what you believe of yourself. Like attracts like. Focus on yourself for now. Focus on the good inside you, the positive things you have in your life, and try to appreciate the beauty and life this world has to offer.

Witch