Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, August 25, 2014

James from Clovis, CA

Is there a cleansing that I can use to cleanse my body and soul of negative energy and keep it away? How would I do the cleansing and what items would I need? I become drained when I'm around too much negative energy.

Also, I would like to learn the Craft. What books do you recommend? Thanks.


-------------

Dear James,

As for your question about learning the Craft, please see our Advice for New Witches Page. It has good recommendations and was designed for people like you.


A nice bath with lavender, sage, and epsom salt can do a lot for removing and purging negative energy. You can also drink lavender tea to help purge negative energy internally. Unfortunately, there's no way to do this permanently because life attracts negative energy. However, whenever you feel the negative energy starting to build back up, simply have a cup of tea and a hot bath.

Witch