Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Karen from San Lorenzo, CA

I have two questions for you. I live with my friend, and her husband's mother moved in. I noticed lately I'm finding water bottles filled up all over the house. Also I know I catch her meditating. I know she's not doing right. I found a piece of broken rosary beads in the center piece on the table. I know I have the power of this but I'm trying to learn how to control it. I need to know what this all means???

Next, I've been seeing this guy that I have fallen in love with. How do I make him feel the same way? I've tried to let him be, but he comes back. It's like he's afraid to be close.

-------------

Dear Karen,

I have no idea what you are talking about. Your friend's mother is old. She is probably leaving bottles of water around because she can't remember where she left them. She's old. She probably falls asleep all the time. She's old. She's probably breaking shit left and right!


As for the guy you've fallen in love with, if you want the love to be real, you are not going to do a spell. Give him some time. It takes two people to make a relationship work, not one person casting a spell on another one. Personally, I'd rather know someone loves me for me, not because I worked magick for it.

Witch