Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Laila from Baltimore, MD

Hi, I don't know if you can help me or not, but I'm a natural born witch, and when I turned 16, I didn't get my full powers. I just got part of them, which I don't know when I'm using them or how. Is there anything I can do to gain my full power? I really don't know what to do, but I can feel a part of me is missing. I would appreciate any help. I am now 21 and I can feel a piece of me missing. Is there anything I can do at all? I know I have great gifts.

-------------

Dear Laila,

I think you might have confused fictional powers with real powers. Any powers that you have you were born with. Period.

Witch