Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Lola from Oshkosh, WI

I have a young son with severe cerebral palsy. Lately he's been having a lot of difficulties. I am trying everything I can to help ease his pain or calm his nerves. I'm looking for a sigil or talisman for his room. I just don't know what would be best or which to do. I need help!

-------------

Dear Lola,

It depends on what religion you practice. If you're Christian, place a cross and a statue of the Virgin Mary in his room. If you're Wiccan, a pentagram would be appropriate, along with images of the healing Buddha and Quan Yin. If you're neither of these, then the ancient symbol of healing, the caduceous, would be appropriate along with an image of the greek goddess Hygeia.


As for your son, you might want to think about finding some affordable Reiki classes, which could help ease some of your son's pain and anxiety. Please let me know if you would be okay with me adding both of you to my healing book so I may send you Reiki.

Witch