Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, August 8, 2014

Mace from North Carolina

I'm not exactly new to this, but I'm still not a witch so I don't know what to do. I had a demon lodged inside of me (not by choice), and because of my natural state and abilities I can handle it. In fact, I can control his power. But recently, not only can I not even feel his presence anymore, my powers are wonky and far weaker than before, even weaker than before I was awakened.

I used to have very good control over my powers. A while ago, it fell apart. Now if I sneeze, the channel will change. Do you have any ideas helping me get my powers back under control?

I have no idea what I am. I can control the wind and ice and have even more core abilities tying me to chaos, darkness, etc. Any help would be great.

Also, I mentioned a demon that was forced inside of me (again, not by choice). Unfortunately when it happened, I was unable to move. I was pinned down by what felt like incredible gravity. A woman I have never seen before entered the room I was in, but I was unable to see her face (because of the gravity). Now all she did was walk into the room, lay her hand on my arm, kiss my forehead, say "I love you," and leave. Now I will go into detail: she was extremely pale, dressed like a 17 year old, looked like a 17 year old, and wore mostly black. When she touched my arm, it felt like a red hot burning titanic was cutting off my arm (not fun). Then she left and I bolted back up off the floor (because I was forced down). A witch friend of mine said she put a mid-level demon in me. She also said that is supposed to be impossible and has no idea why I'm alive. I was able to contact him (not a nice guy by the way), and I can forcefully use his powers. I have powers of my own, but I'm not a witch. Me and my very close friend have nearly opposite abilities, mine being complete ice and wind control along with a core of chaos powers, core meaning directly from me. We have nicknamed it Oblivion. His powers are fire, an odd type of nature ability, and some weird space creation power we nicknamed Genesis. We also get visions of a kingdom that fell into darkness. We were forced out, but we only get bits and pieces, so it's hard to decipher. Anything is helpful. By the way, I would ask my witch friend, but she would kill me for not telling her the whole story, and she is not exactly new, but that doesn't mean she know a lot.

Sorry for bombarding you with questions, but I have an ability that doesn't suit my others at all. My others seem survival, stealth, or battle-related. I just randomly knew how to use the ability to completely drive pain away from a hurting person. If I try hard enough, it heals the actual wound instantly. I place my hands together, my fingers overlap, but my palms don't, and I send forth a separate energy than I'm used to. My hands heat up and I place them over the harmed area of the person without touching them. One, what is it? Two, is there a better or more efficient way to use it? Thanks.

-------------

Dear Mace,

You and your friend seriously need to back off the video games, sci-fi movies, crazy T.V. shows, and comics and come back to reality.  Some of what you experienced MIGHT be true... but it gets lost in the "demon" and "powers" nonsense you wrote.

Witch