Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Rashi from Lucknow, India

Please, please, help me. Please, can you cast a spell for me, a beauty spell which would make me above average beautiful and kind of similar-looking to Kristen Stewart? It doesn't matter if people recognize me or not, just please cast a spell, please. I am fed up with my life and want to start over. People are always telling me how ugly I am. Also, a guy is there who is always following me home from school. After I graduate, I am scared he will follow me there also. Please, please, I am begging you. Please help me, please.

-------------

Dear Rashi,

There is no beauty spell that works. However, doing something for yourself like getting a flattering haircut, experimenting with some makeup, and splurging on some new clothes could do wonders for your self image. 
If you're heading to college soon, that's a great opportunity for you to become the person you always wanted to be. I can promise you that Kristen Stewart has her own issues she has to deal with, despite what the public thinks of her or how beautiful she is.

Here's the problem I see: WTF is this guy following you home for? You need to let someone know as soon as possible that this is happening. It's unacceptable and creepy!

Witch