Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sara from Woodbridge, VA

First off, I want to start off by saying I am happy with my marriage. But we do have our moments where it's difficult at times. Considering he is in the Marines and we move around, it can be stressful on me. I don't like the change. Lately, our sex life has been a little off, I am guessing because of the new move here and long hours he has to put in. I was wondering about gemstones to keep by the bed to make him want to have sex or something to spice up that department.

-------------

Dear Sara,

Garnet and clear quartz together can definitely help rev those engines! Before sex has to come some fun. Take some time to laugh and joke and play with your husband. You can't just jump on him when he's had a rough day. Don't seduce him, make him laugh.

Witch