Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Veronica from Los Angeles, CA

I am now four months pregnant with a beautiful baby, and I cheated on my boyfriend with a guy from my job. I am not sure who the father is. It is either my boyfriend or the guy from my job. I believe it's my boyfriend's. Is there a spell that can reveal to me who the biological father is? Thanks.

-------------

Dear Veronica,

Most likely you're going to have to get a DNA test. However, getting a tarot reading with a reputable reader might help provide guidance about who the father could be. We recommend our favorite tarot reader, John.


Going with simple math, two weeks after the first day of your last period is around the time when you ovulated. So the conception could have happened three days before or after ovulation. If you were banging both men in that week, pray it's not twins!

Witch