Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Emily from England

Hello, something terrible has happened and I desperately need some money. I want to apply for a loan to cover the costs but I don't know if I will get it. I have already been declined once. Please can you give me a spell so that I can be successful when I apply this afternoon? Please help me. I am not a greedy person. I always try to help others, but right now when I need help, no one is here to help me. Thank you.

-------------

Dear Emily,

Try this attraction spell using a magnet. Write the (reasonable) amount of the loan on a bay leaf. Put the side of the bay leaf that has the amount written on it against your driver's license. Using two refrigerator magnets, put a magnet on either side of the license and bay leaf so the magnets hold it all together. This can attract the money to you. Hold the items in your hand and repeat the following incantation three times: 
"Lord and Lady, hear my plea, approve this loan quickly for me."

Witch