Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Han from Jackson, MI

I have this dark side that punishes me. I have never been able to be comfortable with a live person. I was married once, but she had an affair. I had a girlfriend once, but she had an affair. I have seen these sex dolls on the web and am attracted to them gravely! They have all the needed parts and will never leave you. I want to dress them up as a witch and have a good time with them. Am I mad? Am I mental? You can Google men having sex with them. I feel I belong to some cult that needs this!

-------------

Dear Han,

OMG, dude... go seek some professional help!

Witch