Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Kim from New Zealand

Hi there. I really just need help removing a curse. I have been contacting absolutely everyone and I am just getting nothing back. Possibly it could be part of the curse. It's not for me, its for my partner and his family. It seems to be a generational thing. I'm exhausted.

Honestly any feedback is welcome. I adore magic. I have an affinity for witchcraft but I am not a witch and just don't feel I am powerful enough to remove whatever is bothering my partner's family. Thanks for your time.

-------------

Dear Kim,

Anyone who has the focus and need to remove a curse CAN. It doesn't matter if you consider yourself a witch or not.  No one but you, your partner, or his family should perform the curse removal.


13 Magickal Moons has a Curse Removal Kit which has had an extremely high success rate.

Witch