Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Rachael from Isle of Man

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm imagining this, but today I went for a walk in the forest. We took the wrong path, leading us to fallen trees in our way. I decided to go ahead and see where it leads. As I was watching the ground to see where it was safe to stand, I felt as if something was telling me where exactly to go. I got through the branches with ease while my friend was struggling way behind. They told me I looked like I knew where all the loose branches were, as if I set it up, and knew the bad parts. Is this a sign of my inner power starting to emerge? I love animals and everything to do with the outdoors. I'm not sure if it's my mind playing tricks, but it felt like something was guiding me through. I'm very new to this, but your help will be greatly appreciated! :)

-------------

Dear Rachael,

Your spirit guide was guiding you through. You were open enough to hear your spirit guide direct you where to go. Your friends were not, which isn't a slight against them, it just shows how open you were to listening to directions.

Witch