Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Amaya from Texas

Hi!:) Thank you so much for reading! I have been very desperate for something, but I'm really scared to try anything. I'm a Christian and was wondering if there were any white magic spells or anything pure that will make me have the ability to freeze things with my hands or mind and not have anything to do with black magic? Also, is there any spell to change my brown eyes to green? I'm 13 years old and want to be able to have ice ability and green eyes really badly. Thank you so much!

-------------

Dear Amaya,

I'm sorry sweetie, but although it would be super cool, magick like that just doesn't exist in the real world.

Witch