Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Crepusclar from New York, NY

Hi, I began my journey toward Wicca/Pagan just this past May. I have an extremely strong need for nature and animals in my life, so I believe that this may be the right path for me. In this short period of time, I have read many books to learn and have enjoyed every word. I have collected most of my tools, harvested my own herbs for incense, and have even made my own wand. My problem is when I start to commit and plan for a ritual, I feel kind of weird. Like, I'm a crazy person for doing this (no offense). I am so interested in doing this, but I can't seem to take the plunge. Would you have any suggestions for getting past this feeling?

-------------

Dear Crepusclar,

We just answered a question very similar to yours not to long ago. Please read my response to Kaida from Virginia for my response.


You might also want to look into open circles or gatherings in your local area and participate in some of their rituals. A Witches' Voice should have a listing of current happenings in your area.

Good luck!

Witch