Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Gabby from Chantilly, VA

Lately, I've been feeling really disconnected from my supplies - gemstones, herbs, candles, oils, etc. I used to be able to feel the currents of their intent and work with them fluidly. But now everything feels so disjointed in my spellwork and rituals. I've tried cleansing and recharging, but they still don't feel...right. I know I've been pretty stressed out lately, but I'm not sure if I should just work on clearing out my own internal noise or if I should look into getting new supplies too.


-------------

Dear Gabby,

Definitely work on clearing out your own internal noise. Feeling stressed out, over worked, under played, and disconnect can leave us feeling disconnected from almost every aspect of our life... especially our spirituality!


Good luck!
Witch