Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Jake from Melbourne, Australia

Hey, Witch! I have for seven years believed I am a therian. I have been told I have the spirit of a wolf. I was wondering if you could find a way to actually physically transform or even mentally leave my body and transfer into a wolf's. I would actually pay you all a large sum of money. Any ideas? Can the group of you come up with a legitimate way? I have heard of all the usual crap that is made up by 7-14 year olds and I need something that works for an 18-year-old kid. Anything's appreciated, thanks.

-------------

Dear Jake,

As much as my bank account would love for you to pay me a "large sum of money," I'm going to have to pass up the offer.


The only real way for you to become a wolf would be through deep meditative/trance work or astral travel. To the best of my knowledge there is no way to physically transform into a wolf or any other creature.

Witch