Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Kayla from Fairfax, VA

Hello! I recently have gotten a spirit vessel, and I've been trying to bond with the spirit/entity by taking walks, using a telepathy technique, offered him chocolate, playing vinyl records (which I feel is the most alive-sounding music), and dancing with him. I've found out that he is, in fact, male, and his name is Alejandro, but he prefers the nickname Alex, and he likes me and my mom. My question is, do you have any tips for first time spirit keepers?

-------------

Dear Kayla,

Spirits aren't animals to be kept as toys or pets. They were once living humans who have passed on and no longer have a physical body. Keeping him is just rude.


Remove Alex from the "spirit vessel" and see what he chooses to do. Since he likes you and your mom, you may find that he stays with you.

Witch