Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lex from Washington

Hello. I learned that for some reason, magick doesn't have an effect on me when people cast a spell on me (legit spell casters). I have tried to cast a spell on myself, but it doesn't work either. Why am I immune to magick? Is there a way to stop myself from being immune to magick? What are some ways to stop myself from being immune to magick?


-------------

Dear Lex,

I have never heard of a person being "immune" to magick. Magick is energy. Being "immune" to magick is like being "immune" to air.  Just not possible or realistic.


Witch