Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Martin from Canberra, Australia

I have had a hard time of it over the past few years. I got involved with prescription medication. I think it has permanently damaged my brain and body. It has also affected my work and family relationship. If I had one wish it would be to go back to a time when I was happier and healthier or to change my past so that it does not affect my present or future. I am new to this and don't want to pay lot of money to someone I don't know. I really need help as my life is a mess. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

-------------

Dear Martin,

You shouldn't pay a lot of money, or even a little money, to anyone to help make magickal changes in your life. The kinds of changes you are, and will be facing, take time, patience, and a whole lot of courage and determination.


There are no spells for time traveling or erasing the past. But you might want to look into spells like health and healing, emotional healing, strength and courage, or even protection or self binding. These spells could help you deal with many of the traumas I'm sure you have experienced.

You might also want to look into alternative healing therapies such as gemstone healing, Reiki, spiritual counseling, or yoga.

Good luck honey!

Witch