Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Mary from Canton, OH

I had started out burning patchouli incense with oil, used a dragon blood oil incense, and then went to the patchouli cone. I notice that everybody started turning yellow. I don't have a calendar and I want to be good at what I do; that is burning the right incense at the right time because I have enough problems from a cult. I hope I can get back on track.

-------------

Dear Mary
,

I have no idea what incense, herb, oil, or combination of those would cause people to turn yellow.  Whatever blends you bought, throw out... immediately!

Witch