Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, November 17, 2014

Anna from Toronto, Canada

So there is this man that I am absolutely in love with, and I have known that I loved him since I first met him. We have been in each other's lives since we were probably 10 or 11 years old and have been best friends since then as well. We have been in and out of one another's lives throughout the years, and no matter how far we are apart, something ends up making our paths cross time and time again. As of this summer, we decided that it was time for us to actually start a serious romantic relationship. However, as it always seems to happen, shortly after we got together, he had to move away for work. Now, I don't want you to think I'm looking for a spell to bring him back to where I am. Fate has a way of bringing our paths back together time and time again so I know he will be back. In the meantime, we are comfortable in our current long distance relationship. However, as of late I've been thinking about how I could go about doing a good fortune spell for him. Could you give me any advice? I'm not imagining anything exuberant, I just wish for him to be successful in all his endeavors. Any advice would be appreciated! Blessed be.

-------------

Dear Anna,

IF your friend has given his permission for you to do a little something for him, then absolutely it's a wonderful idea. Please read my response to Obianuju from Nigeria for some useful correspondences.

Witch