Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Brianne from Woodbridge, VA

Sorry in advance - this will be a little weird for you to read. But I am just not enjoying sex, period. I have tried flings, one night stands, and even in relationships I am just not enjoying it. I really think something is wrong with me. Sometimes I have to be drunk and when I am drunk, my body will do fantastic sex; when I am sober, nothing. Its like I am super tense. Is it because I am not really into the guy or is my body that is broken? Thanks.

-------------

Dear Brianne,

Believe it or not, there are many women out there who experience the same thing. One thing you should do is go to your doctor and have a full physical done. There could be a medical reason for your lack of sexual enjoyment.


The fact that you are able to enjoy sex, or at least believe yourself to enjoy sex, while drunk could mean that you are super tense and inhibited when sober, which could mean that there could have been a sexual trauma in your past. For that, I would recommend you visit a counselor to help you with those issues.

Either way, maybe now is the time for you to focus on you and not worry about having sex right now. Don't have sex again until you are really, really into the person and have NOT been drinking.

Please go see a doctor and a counselor.

Please.
Witch