Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

David from Somonauk, IL

I performed a ritual to cleanse myself of the curse that was placed on a maternal ancestor and her decedents, of whom I am one. At the end of it, I went outside to dispose of some of the things from the ritual, and to my surprise, an owl made its presence known to me, which startled my a little. I have not heard an owl in the area that I live in years. Is this owl's presence significant to me and/or the ritual that I performed?

-------------

Dear David,

Yes, the owl's presence could be significant to you and your ritual.


Owls are sacred to Artemis, Athena, Cailleach, Hecate, Lakshmi, Minerva, and Ares. They also correspond with assertiveness, authority, defense, freedom, guardian, knowledge, magick, protection, and wisdom.

I would guess that your ritual was a HUGE success and the curse has been broken!

Great job!
Witch