Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Gabriela from West Bridgewater, MA

Merry Meet. I have a very serious issue: we believe that my sister's ex has been working with a black magic witch (bad witch) because of what has been going on for a while now. The first proof that we (my family) has is when my sister moved back into her home (long story), she found an upside-down cross on a wall of one of her hallways. I am very new at witchcraft. Is there a possibility I would be able to fight against him/her (bad witch)? Do I need to have another witch involved instead due to me being a relative? What can I do to ease and stop all bad things happening to her and her family and perhaps other close family members?

-------------

Dear Gabriela,

No witch (Wiccan/Pagan practitioner) would use an upside-down cross because a cross is a Christian symbol.


Read the response we wrote to Chris from Auckland, New Zealand for additional suggestions.

Witch