Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Nena from Victorville, CA

Hi I'm Nena and I'm 20 years old. I was wondering if you knew what I should do for this to stop happening to me. Ever since I was little, bad things, negative things, happened to me.

I would wake up seeing a huge black shadow shaped as a man wearing a coat and an old-school hat. Watching me. I could feel all the negative energy coming from him. Or there were many times I would wake up and get paralyzed. I would hear growls and see flying shadows on my ceiling. One time I woke up with a girl laying on top of me. I didn't see her face, but I saw her hair. Also there were a couple times where I feel my bed sink in; I had my legs up and something put its hands on my knees and was just looking at me, or it laid behind me, wrapped its arm around me, rocked me three times very aggressively, then kissed my forehead a couple times. There was a time it was sitting where my feet were, facing me and whispering "I'm tired of waiting. Wake up." Then I got paralyzed. Mind you, this is all bad because I could feel all the negative, evil, twisted energy from them.

I'm tired of always feeling like I'm being watched and tormented. One time, while laying on my left side, a hand grabbed my neck and started choking me, waking me up. I tried grabbing the hand off of my neck. I got its thumb - it was big with a pointed nail. Sometimes when I get paralyzed, I scream for my mom, but she never hears me. I don't know why.

No, I don't want to hear it's sleep paralysis; I know it's not. My whole family believes me. We all have "gifts." I just don't like it because my gifts only have to do with things that are negative.

Do you have any advice about what I should do? Something I should put in my room, anything? I grew up in a Christian home, but my mom knew we have witchiness in us because my great aunt and great great grandma were pure real deal witches. She blames them for what happens to us, that they "opened a door " and "cursed our blood line." Ever since I was little, I always wanted to be a witch. I was always interested, fascinated. Now maybe it's time I get answers from someone who is a witch. Thank you for reading, and I hope I hear from you.



-------------

Dear Nena,

You need to do a banishing ritual/spell right away. Please read my response to Brittney from Las Vegas for a list of things you need.


After you perform the banishing, you'll need to put up some protective measures around you and your home. Please read my response to Star from Europe for useful hints.

Please check back in with me and let me know you're ok.
Witch