Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, November 3, 2014

Taylor from San Antonio, TX

Hello, I currently don't trust anyone to do a spell for me considering I have been ripped out of $1,200. I need to know a spell I can do that is not dangerous and is somewhat easy that will bring my ex-girlfriend back. She is currently in a relationship. I have done some spells but none of them worked. Maybe I did them wrong??? Please help.

-------------

Dear Taylor,

Never pay anyone to perform a spell for you! Most people who ask you for an outrageous amount of money for spells are nothing more than bottom feeding wastes of flesh... oh, and they're con artists to boot!


Try using the easy-to-do spell we wrote for Merlin from Camelot.

Your ex-girlfriend is an ex for a reason. Perhaps you should REALLY think about WHY the spells you perform aren't working. Maybe it's time to move on and find a new girlfriend.

Witch