Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Tiffany from Crown Point, IN

I would like to know if you can cast a spell for me to become a beautiful singer? I am 13, just so you know:) The spells I would like to cast are a beauty spell, an eye spell, and an immortal spell, if that's possible. I would also like to know why the spells I do don't work. My grandmother says witchcraft is not real, so is it? I was wondering if you can also do a werewolf curse on me and change my eye color? If so, I would love my eye color to be a shade of yellow like a wolf's eye color? Thank you sooo much! ;)


-------------

Dear Tiffany,

Honey, the reason your spells aren't working is because the spells you are casting are impossible. In real Wicca/Witchcraft, magick is energy and not nearly as cool or wondrous as what you see in the movies.

Witch