Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ashley from West Bridgewater, MA

I've been studying the practices of being a green witch for only about a month or so now. I've been reading piles of books and online blogs and articles and websites. One piece of information has come up time and time again and it's that sleeping with a bay leaf under my pillow would induce psychic/prophetic dreams. Now, I already study dream analysis. I keep a journal by my bed at night and whenever I wake up through out the night, I write down key words for me to research and analyze better in the morning. I have a tendency to have psychic dreams once in a while as it is, so reading this so many times, I figured why not give it a try? The problem is, every time I've tried it, I don't recall any dreams at all! It's really bothersome that it seems as if the bay leaves are taking away my dreams. Any insight? Thank you.

-------------

Dear Ashley,

It could just be that your energy and the energy radiating from the bay leaf just don't mesh. You're already having psychic dreams, so there is no reason for you to use the bay leaf.

Witch