Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Brenda from Modesto, CA

I recently found out my best friend has leukemia. I am still new at this but I do know I can't heal her. But I would like protect her, ease the pain, and complications from treatment.

-------------

Dear Brenda,

One of the best ways to send energy to someone you love is to spend a few minutes each day thinking about that person, sending them all the love, protection, healing, strength, and courage energy you can.


You could also make her a little bag for her to carry with her during the treatments. Here are some suggestions:

Bag: blue, green, tan, white, or in her favorite color
Herbs: chamomile, lavender, sage, marigold, St. Johns Wort, echinacea
Gemstones: bloodstone, amethyst, tiger's eye, blue lace agate

I will keep your best friend in my thoughts.

Namaste

Witch