Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Brittany from Woodbridge, VA

I am new to the Craft, and so far the books that I have read haven't been able to answer to my question. I am hoping you can help. Can I have more than one altar set up in my home? I would like to put my main altar with all my stuff in my bedroom, but I would also like to put a smaller simpler altar up in my living room for when I am in my living room and need to help a friend or family member with something small or just to give thanks. Is that possible or is too much?

-------------

Dear Brittany,

Absolutely YES you can have more than one altar in your home. One altar should be set up just for your personal everyday workings. The other one could be set up as a home/family protection altar, which should include an item on it for each member of the family (both two- and four-legged), and can be used to help family/friends who have asked for your help. 


Enjoy and have fun setting up your new altar!

Witch