Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Elroy from High Point, NC

Other witches are doing spirit readings on me 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. If you did a spirit reading on me, what would that spirit reading reveal? What would happen if your spirit reading energy came into contact with the other witches' spirit reading energies around me? Please help me with this question. Thank you.

-------------

Dear Elroy,

I'm not going to do a "spirit reading" on you so it will reveal absolutely nothing. For future reference, you need to be careful about who you give permission to "read" you because not everyone who claims to be a witch is a good person, and the information they obtain from reading you could be used to manipulate you.


Now, if I had done a reading on you and came across the energy of another person doing a reading on you, it could confuse the message because your energies would be intermingled for a short period of time.

Witch