Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Aaron from Lenexa, KS

Like everybody, I know the Christian version, but is there a pagan definition for what a demon is? I am pagan born and raised and I have seen spirits in person and watched magic work, so I don't doubt my beliefs, but I know a few people who have had encounters with harmful spirits and I would like to know more about them to better be prepared just in case. Thank you.

-------------

Dear Aaron,

In my opinion, a demon is an evil person who has passed on, but not moved on. When a person dies, the essence of who they are remains with them until they cross over into Summerland. A rat bastard evil person in life is a rat bastard evil person in death. We refer to them as demons.

Witch