Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Amanda from Boston, MA

Hi, I am having a problem. Well, it's been an ongoing problem. I went to a psychic about five years ago who told me a spirit is following me. I do believe this to be true, but I don't understand why though. I have such horrible luck and it seems like something is making this happen. My dog will look behind me and bark at something, and he only barks when he hears people outside. I would like some advice on what I can do, I don't know where else to turn. I'm scared.

-------------

Dear Amanda,

Please read our response to Brittney from Las Vegas. This will give you a ritual to help banish the entity from your life.

Witch