Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Doug from San Diego, CA

What is witchcraft ? I know it's not like TV shows and what people says it is. I am confused. People say it is evil to even say witchcraft. Can you help me out? I talked to one witch and I can't believe it. She was the nicest person I talked to in a while, much nicer than people I know. I know witchcraft cannot perform miracles like TV shows portray it. Thanks a lot!

-------------

Dear Doug,

Witchcraft is a spiritual practice which honors both a God and a Goddess, understands that the elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water reside within and around us, and allows the practitioner to take complete control of their own spirituality. The idea behind witchcraft is to be the best person you can be and to try to recognize that the Divine resides within all of us. Witches are everyday people. They are moms and dads, federal agents, stay-at-home caregivers, they work in corporate America, at your local retail store, and everything in between.


Although it's nothing like what you see on TV, magick, the focus of one's energy to create change in their life, can in fact create miracles.

For more information, please refer to our Advice for New Witches page.

Witch