Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Elisabeth from San Antonio, TX

I need to do a second chances spell asap to win back the love of my life. I want to do two spells for some extra oomf, but they both require that I wait for a different moon phase and I simply can't. My heart is broken. Any advice?

-------------

Dear Elisabeth,

Y'all have heard me say this before, but an ex is an ex for a reason, be it by their actions or ours.


I can tell you now that since you're feeling so desperate, your spell has a 95% chance to fail. Desperation is a negative emotion that is like a wet wash cloth dampening everything. When you're in a less desperate state of mind, try modifying this love spell we wrote for Merlin from Camelot, VA.

Witch