Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, January 9, 2015

Gayle from Dumfries, VA

How can I get started learning about magic? I don't want to do this on my own because I don't want any dark or black magic in me.

-------------

Dear Gayle,

The only way that black or dark magick could be in you is if you are an extremely negative person. Magick isn't black or white, it just is. It is the person and the intention that creates the positive or negative effects that magick has.


Dorothy Morrison has a great set of spell books, the Everyday Magic series. Another of her books, The Craft is a good resource.

If you're looking to work with other like-minded people, then check out The Witches' Voice.

Witch