Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Larna from England

I have been a practicing witch now for around five years, but I've never come across a situation such as this. Y'see, I'm 18 years old, in college, and I've never met another witch my age... until this week. The only problem is, I stupidly never asked her name. I was just wondering if there was a spell I could possibly use to find this person? I just think it'd be so nice to have somebody to share my love of the Craft with - compare notes if you will. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

-------------

Dear Larna,

The first thing that comes to mind is an attraction spell. You would need a picture of yourself, a magnet, and a piece of paper on which you write as much detail about that girl as you can remember. Then you can modify this attraction spell I wrote for Emily from England.

Witch