Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Sarah from Richmond, VA

I have a cousin that I rarely get to see - maybe once a year, at the most. He is three years old, mixed with Lao heritage, deaf like my uncle, and has these incredible icy blue/gray eyes. I never noticed this before, as he was just a baby the last time I saw him, but when I made eye contact with him at a recent family gathering, I felt the strangest affection for him. He doesn't say anything, as he is deaf, but he just looked at me as if he recognized not only me, but my spirit, my soul. He kind of smiled at me, but mostly with those piercing eyes! I felt a very strong connection to him. What could this mean? Is it possible that we were connected in a past life?

I've only had this happen one other time before, when I was just a little girl. I used to play with a toddler, at least five years younger than me, named Emma. She had the same ice blue eyes, but less gray and with green around the pupils. I always played with her and I loved her, as if I were her older sister or her mother. When I look back on it now, ten years later, I felt that same connection to her as I did my younger cousin.

Do you believe in past lives?

-------------

Dear Sarah,

Absolutely, I believe in past lives. I believe it explains a lot about the initial emotional responses that we have to certain people, be it either positive or negative.

Witch