Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Shelly from Woodbridge, VA

I read your advice to Carol about binding. My question is how can I use that method to bind someone who has done something to me when I have to interact with them when we are all around my children at the same time? How can I change it around so that I am able to be civil towards them for the sake of my children and bind them from being able to harm me again?

Thank you for this blog and all the advice you give to each and everyone of us! You ladies rock!!!!!

Blessed Be.

-------------

Dear Shelly,

Modify the wording of the spell to meet your needs. The important part of a binding isn't so much the words you use but the intention and the amount of energy used in the spell. For example, try binding her nastiness, gossiping, etc., not the person in her entirety.


Witch