Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Al from Spokane, WA

I just read a response you gave about a candle and it prickled my memory about something I have read somewhere. Essentially, the writer was arguing that one should extinguish a candle with a snuffer rather than blowing it out. Do you agree? If so, why?

-------------

Dear Al,

No, I don't agree. I am putting my energy into the candle, lighting the candle, and then expecting the energy to go through my walls, brick, mortar, concrete, etc into the universe to bring about my change. After all of that, does my blowing out the candle really make all that magick stop, or was someone out there trying to add a little extra witchy-poo to candle burning?

Witch