Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Alexis from Hammond, LA

Is there a spell that can cure me from physical illness? I was born with eczema all over my skin, legs, neck, thighs, arms, and stomach, and it's preventing me from living a normal teenage life. I cry and want to do bad things and I can't get it out of my head that I'm cursed because everything is bad in my life. Is there anything I could do to fix me? Or at least how I look...

-------------

Dear Alexis,

First of all, ask your mom to take you to a new doctor. There have been some prescription medications that have come out in the last couple of years which can help with skin issues such as eczema.


Magickally speaking, Reiki treatment could help. So could working with the goddesses Isis and Hygea, and the gods Dionysys and Ganesh. Although I doubt you'll find a cure in magick, you might find some lessening of the eczema and/or confidence building, especially when added to a medical treatment plan.

Witch