Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Bailie from Ontario, Canada

Hello, I have recently come to terms with the fact that I am different and can do things other people can't mentally grasp. I feel recently these "gifts" are becoming more dominant and are starting to show themselves more. For example, (as insane as this sounds) I can read people's thoughts, more specifically, pictures from people's thoughts. I'm more attuned to spirits. I've always had this ability but lately it's been getting -for lack of a better word- crazy. I can make people do things they don't want to (nothing harmful) by just WANTING them to do them. I also can't explain it better than me "knowing" things without knowing the origin of this knowledge. I can do so much more, but for your benefit of having this novel to read already, I'll stop there. I've tried reading books, blogs, websites, seeing people who claim to be genuine, but it all seems hokey to me. I need guidance because I actually think if I don't learn how to control these "powers"/"gifts" I'll spiral out of control. Any direction you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-------------

Dear Bailie,

Dude, I don't even know what to say to you. Half of your post sounds serious and the other half sounds like some kind of bad movie.


Claircognizance is the ability to know things with no perceivable way of knowing it. If you really want to learn how to control these "gifts", black tourmaline can help create a barrier between you and other people which should help you enough to want to not invade their privacy. Reading other people's thoughts and forcing them to do your bidding is shitty and is something you can control if you want to. If you can in fact do these things, then you are choosing to do them.

Witch