Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Carl from Canada

Hello, I asked a question last year and I wasn't really satisfied because you referred me to books. My question was what does it mean when you look in the mirror and your eyes turn black with constellations (stars)? I would really like an answer. And since it happened, I got all kinds of energy moving in my brain. I am scared to talk about that to anyone because of their reactions.

-------------

Dear Carl,

It could possibly mean that you have overdosed on whatever drug you are currently taking or that you are in serious need of some psychiatric treatment.


Black eyes could mean your pupils have widened dramatically, which can be caused by some medical condition or medication, not anything of metaphysical origin. But as for the stars, I have never heard of such a thing before (outside of fiction novels).

In case you don't understand what I'm saying, it's that I don't believe your eyes turn black with constellations (stars) within them. Physically just not possible.

Witch