Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Dominik from Weert, Netherlands

Hello, I know I'm still 17, but I want to ask if there is something like a spell or magic for luck. Actually I'm very realistic and mostly I don't believe in this kind of stuff, but I thought that it can't do any harm to try this. I had and I still have (for some parts) a difficult life. So finally I wondered if there is something that can bring at least a small piece of luck into my life. It can be a luck stone, spell or what so ever, but please help me.

-------------

Dear Dominik,

For luck, I like to carry around a piece of green aventurine and a piece of lodestone in my pocket. Be sure to cleanse the stones when you first get them, hold them in the palms of your hands, and see/think/sense/feel all kinds of good luck flowing into those gemstones. Put them into your pockets and carry them around with you. Recleanse and recharge them once a week.

Witch