Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Frances from Australia

Hi, I have always wondered if I was cursed when I was baptized. My parents told me the story about how my godmother, a friend of my father's side of the family, was doing creepy stuff at my Christening. I am Catholic, and at my baptism my godmother, who was holding me, was transferring her spittle to my mouth and my spittle to hers, back and forth. My mother, who noticed what my godmother was doing, quickly removed me from her arms. My life has been tainted by conflicting people and bad situations. I have never truly been able to be happy and fulfilled. I have always been messed up with stress and conflicting situations. My health has suffered emotionally and physically. I don't think what she did was a blessing, but a curse. Can anyone tell me what she did, and what does it mean?

-------------

Dear Frances,

In some cultures, spitting on a child is believed to keep evil from them. It could have been, in your godmother's mind, a positive thing to do. If you still truly feel that you have been cursed, 13 Magickal Moons has a curse removal kit that has an extremely high success rate.

Witch