Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Jennifer from Tulsa, OK

I am a pagan, not specifically a witch. I pray to the Goddess but don't practice Wicca. I was involved with a man and gave him a lock of my hair. He broke up with me at the behest of his wife (don't judge). Although I was in complete agreement and will respect his wife's wishes forever, I still find that he has some effect on me. Is there any way to combat this?

-------------

Dear Jennifer,

You are going to want to undo, unbind, cut ties, etc with this guy. Essentially you want to undo any vows that you spoke or thought with him.


And wtf were you doing giving anybody a lock of your hair? Don't do that again.

Witch